From Before I Play
- You can cool your jets by flying through a waterfall, but the spray at the lip also counts for the instant cool
- Skim over rivers to stretch your flight time.
- The tanky Collossus is one of the more fun and more difficult Javs to use because it doesn't have an over shield. Therefore I recommend taking an interceptor or ranger as your first pick since they are very straightforward and the second pick comes quickly.
- Blue ammo pickups refill your ammo and instantly reload your gun.
- Your Ultimate fully heals you and recharges your shield, and you're invulnerable while using it.
- Click on the far right side of a material in the appearance menu to select colors.
- the Tomb Trials are currently kept under the "challenges" tab, not the journal. Also, don't glance at the Trials and give up, even though they seem like a lot. Running a few quests should fill those bars quickly because they are focused on key gameplay features. Only the open world stuff is a bit of a hassle.
- Components come in "Universal" and Jav-specific versions. The specialized versions are almost always better.
- Abilities recharge very quickly so use them freely.
- Your crafting blueprints improve in rarity as you use the item they represent.
- You are probably fine doing Hard quests with whatever gear you picked up along the way, but Hard Strongholds are their own class and require better gear.