From Before I Play
- Challenges and collectibles don't save until the game does, so if you die you have to redo them to get the bonuses they yield, which sucks because there's no manual save, the game auto-saves every 10-15 minutes or each area, roughly. Also get used to the arm and the quick-dodge, you're dead if you're not constantly moving, and it's more powerful than a couple weapons are, so use it up close whenever possible to save ammo (you unlock more moves with the bionic arm as you progress in the game).
- Hold down the swing button when you're in mid-air after a swing. All you have to do is move the camera to an object and be in range of it, and you'll automatically shoot your arm to the next grab point.
- You've got a few quick seconds to flail out and grab something if you fall into deep water. Radiation is everywhere and it sucks.
- The combat sucks until you unlock moves with your arm, I don't know why they didn't have them from the start.
- You hold down the fire button to lock on.