From Before I Play
- Movement is super important for getting the extra bonuses, and really hard to buff, so -Move is super hard to deal with. Think really, REALLY hard about using a low-move actor.
- Other than that, the most important stat is +Skill Regen, especially on your healer. Being able to use your best skill a turn sooner almost always tops out whatever other benefit you might have.
- The only items you ever really NEED to craft are your robot, the +Speed boots (which are good for the whole game on certain characters/builds) or the +Throw Range gloves for one or two missions. (The season finale where you have to damage the producer in the first turn, most notably.)
- You can craft other items, some of the weapons can be pretty decent, but you're under no compulsion to.
- Even then, don't waste money on crafting mats unless you have money to burn.
- Usually, by the time a five-episode contract with one marketing company ends, you've unlocked at least one better one. Use whichever suit your playstyle.
- If you really can't pick, flat money bonuses are good short-term choices, while things like +Fan Conversion and +Viewers are best for long-term planning.
- How you handle the Season 4 finale decides what your final season and ending are.
- Ending choice spoilers: For the Sixth Ranger ending, take out the boss before the minion, and let the minion join. For the Metal Heroes ending, take out the boss first, but don't let the minion join. For the Masked Rider ending, take out the minion first.