From Before I Play
- Buy dashing attacks for all weapons you use as soon as possible, they're easy to use and do great damage
- Possessed weapons (orange) not only consume other items for experience but also allow you to take an ability of the consumed weapon on levelup.
- Stacking up crit chance/crit damage in equipment and rage/health on crit effect on your possessed scythes works wonders early, you'll rarely need any potions, later on you can get health leech effect.
- Only buy equipment from shop if it's really amazing, the loot drop/feeding possessed weapons will surpass it soon
- Arbiter's Maze has a health leech scythe for level 15 in one of secrets, just look up the solution on the internet for maze directions, you don't need to find all direction pages in game
- No rage abilities suck outright and respec is extremely cheap at Vulgrim's shops so feel free to experiment. I like crows(for range attack, gun is weak) and whirlwind(for area attack, you get crowded by lot of weak enemies fairly often)
- Attacks from horseback are much stronger than normal, don't jump off the horse for fights.