From Before I Play
Revision as of 14:17, 6 December 2018 by Ahobday
- Nephelim’s Respite works like Estus Flasks do - killed enemies have a chance to drop a green soul, which refills one Nephelim's Respite. Don’t waste souls on buying healing items from Vulgrim.
- Weapon enhancements can be easily swapped to another weapon with no penalty, so don’t worry about where you stick them.
- If you die your souls can be found floating near the spot you died, and you have two deaths to reclaim them before they disappear forever.
- The game doesn't explain this unless you look in the controller settings or wait for it to appear on a load screen, but if you click in the left stick (On an XBOX controller), you will run faster.
- There's a line at the top of the screen with skulls on it. Each skull represents a Sin, and points the way to them. The skulls aren't fixed indicators of the straight line direction you should be travelling in - they move around the compass line to show you which turnings to take, so you can use them for turn-by-turn navigation.