From Before I Play
- You can defeat most melee enemies simply by blocking, hitting them with a combo, and blocking again. You can deal with ranged enemies the same way, once you get close (great for handling Armagear soldiers).
- Manually reloading a gun loses all the remaining bullets in the clip.
- The mandatory boss battles all involved cyberspace. Whatever else your skill set may be, maximizing your hacking abilities is a good idea.
- Unless you want to challenge yourself, there's absolutely no reason not to get the "hack enemies" skill. There are no hidden drawbacks - you can just hack everyone on the screen, take a bunch of enemies out, then hack the survivors all over again when they start to come around.
- If you've installed the "Extra Outfits" DLC, you can access the outfits near the "Slicer Warehouse" in the Industrial Zone.