Do Not Feed The Monkeys
From Before I Play
Revision as of 03:07, 27 October 2018 by Ahobday (Created page with "* You have Fifteen Days in total per game, it ends after the Level 3 Evaluation. * Each run has randomized Cages, don't worry too much about seeing the same lineup twice. *...")
- You have Fifteen Days in total per game, it ends after the Level 3 Evaluation.
- Each run has randomized Cages, don't worry too much about seeing the same lineup twice.
- Not all Cages are of interest, even if they flag an alert on your screen. Generally you can rule them out if the image quality is subpar, or you can't record footage from them.
- Most Cages have several conversations over the span of a day.
- Some Cages have a time limit before they'll fail on their own. You'll generally have a good idea of how, when, and why they'll fail though, it's never arbitrary (For example; the janitor trapped in a lift).
- Always keep $90 set aside for your Landlady.
- Keep an eye on your food level, even if you have to just get pizza or a hotdog delivered because you're watching something juicy at the moment. Once you get stomach-rumbling hungry, your health will start constantly ticking down and can drop faster than you think if you ignore it. The -1penalty for eating pizza is better than the constant -1-per-couple-of-seconds slow tick to hospitalization.
- Some Cages have a second unlockable perspective. These DO count as a separate camera for your totals, and you need to keep a cage slot free for that second camera if you want to close the case.