Fist of The North Star: Lost Paradise
From Before I Play
- Be aware the Yellow experience orbs are limited, and you might want to prioritize unlocking the top row of the moves skill tree, that lets you learn skills from sparring with another character who you meet quite early on. Its possible to lock yourself out of these (or at least until new game+). Not the end of the world, but worth bearing in mind. Other colours can be bought through the arena and the casino, but yellow ones I think you mainly get from completing chapters.
- Maxing out a shopkeeper in the bartending minigame increases the amount of stuff in their shop.
- A couple of the hostess missions (which I didnt like as much as the Zero/Kiwami 2 style personally, but still good) are bastard hard. It helps if you level up your hostesses and have a bunch of the items which restore hostess stamina so you can just roll with your A-team every time. Unfortunately the shops dont sell the good shit unless you have maxed out your relationship with the shopkeeper, see previous bullet point.
- The trouble-finder accessory ("maidens veil" I think its called, or something similar) is unlocked from a later hostess mission.
- Once you have unlocked racing, to unlock subsequent tracks you have to drive to them in the open world and talk to a person by the start of the track. They are really easy to overlook if you dont realise this.
- Bounty hunting is a good source of a lot of cash in the early game, and you can quite quickly get to the point where currency is essentially meaningless.
- There is a fairly large amount of the wasteland that the story literally never takes you to. Once you have a rock breaking bumper and quicksand traversing tires, feel free to explore.