- You can double-tap your map button to open the larger map.
- If you're having trouble with an enemy, try jumping and slashing downward. This also refreshes jump abilities, and is a necessary skill by midgame.
- Don't worry too much about any Geo you lose by dying, you'll have plenty by the end and it's easy enough to grind for it if you really need to.
- You can't miss anything that counts towards 100% completion, but you can miss some enemy journals. If you're anywhere that seems ephemeral, make sure you get all available entries there.- If you are going for 100%, the most obtuse charm can only be found
- Experiment with different charms; very few of them are actually bad, some just don't suit certain playstyles. Some interact in interesting ways.
- You will want to use different charms when you're fighting bosses than when you're just exploring.
- The living have dreams too.- You will lock yourself out of the first ending when you
- Don't look up spoilers.