From Before I Play
- You can double-tap your map button to open the larger map.
- If you're having trouble with an enemy, try jumping and slashing downward. This also refreshes jump abilities, and is a necessary skill by midgame.
- Don't worry too much about any Geo you lose by dying, you'll have plenty by the end and it's easy enough to grind for it if you really need to.
- You can't miss anything that counts towards 100% completion, but you can miss some enemy journals. If you're anywhere that seems ephemeral, make sure you get all available entries there.
- If you are going for 100%, the most obtuse charm can only be found when you have 15 or more Blue Masks.
- Experiment with different charms; very few of them are actually bad, some just don't suit certain playstyles. Some interact in interesting ways.
- You will want to use different charms when you're fighting bosses than when you're just exploring.
- The living have dreams too.
- You will lock yourself out of the first ending when you transform the complete two-part charm into something else, so if you want to see that ending, make sure to fight the final boss first. (You'll continue from outside the boss room when you reload.)
- Don't look up spoilers.