Mark of the Ninja
From Before I Play
- If you're farming points for more honors, drop bodies into ventilation shafts and the like, and you'll get more points for hiding them, in addition to the points you get from assassinations.
- Upgrade points are usually best spent on new assassination techniques, as they open up new possibilities for how to get through a level, as well as making the game more fun.
- Don't be afraid of terrorizing a guard if you can't get past him. The game is pretty good about educating you on how to go about this.
- Don't underrate smoke bombs, they're incredibly useful on any level with laser traps.
- Remember that you can do almost any triggered action (grappling to ledges, throwing knives, throwing smoke bombs) while in your slow-mo aiming mode. Abuse this to no end. It makes some impossible situations beatable.