Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad
From Before I Play
- The manual fucking sucks.
- When you have knocked down an enemy without killing them, the best way to destroy them quickly without waiting for them to get back up is to lock on, hold back, and sword attack. For Annna, use her back+B Button attack to knock them up.
- You can have a special, slow-mo counter for humanoid bosses [Ex: Reiko, the agents, etc]. What you have to do is dodge just as they're attacking. In other words, lock onto them and spam circling dodge jumps until you suddenly go into slow motion. When you do, press X for a VERY damaging attack.
- Annna is immensely useful for two reasons: Her bullets pierce enemies, leading to a quick ECSTASY bar buildup, AND that her Y+B attack, unlike the sisters' attacks, does NOT drain your health. So it is the best and probably most efficient way of dealing with those wooden/tree root monsters. However, the splash damage can and will hurt you if you're too close.
- The only other quick way of dealing with said tree root monsters is having one of the sisters in Rage mode.
- In Rage Mode, the red orbs very slightly heal you.
- YOU ACTUALLY HAVE ITEMS, USE THEM [Back Button. This actually took me a few days of playing to realize this].
- If you're holding the max of an item you're about to pick up, your best bet is to use one of your stock before picking up the item.
- When fighting Reiko in HER rage mode, do NOT go to range or run away by any means. Just stick on her ass and continuously attack her back and/or dodgespam until you can counter her.