Resident Evil Zero
From Before I Play
- The limited inventory/no item chests isn't that bad. You can drop items anywhere and they'll never disappear. Turning save rooms into item storages is a good idea.
- Items you do leave behind are marked on your map in a color coded list. You can "tag" items to appear on your map by checking them and leaving them if you don't have space at the time.
- Don't kill the first human leech you meet on the train. Turn around and run back down the stairs.
- Don't neglect molotovs (gasoline + empty bottles). They are one of the best ways to kill the human leeches.
- Don't forget the handgun either. There is a lot of ammo for it in the game (at least on normal), and I found it incredibly useful during the last boss. There's an upgrade for one of them you can find that is worth seeking out.
- There's no reason to keep the hunting gun once you find the shotgun, which is almost immediately in the training facility.
- The hookshot is written out to make it sound like only Rebecca can use it, but it just means only one person can use it a time. You will have to use it a few times throughout the game. The last time is in the cable car station.
- Make sure Rebecca has the green chemical when leaving the training facility. It's in a lab room near a chess puzzle.