Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
From Before I Play
Revision as of 07:29, 23 March 2019 by Ahobday
- Hold off on the Bell Area if it's proving too difficult.
- Shield guys are much easier to defeat with a specific tool: The Axe
- Backstab everything you see. Except maybe fish. Maybe?
- Don't try to cheese enemies that survive backstabs, they will heal up as you try to hide again.
- Fight your zombie friend to learn what each symbol/kanji corresponds to (parry, jump, dodge) or just dodge backwards and scream when you see them.
- Play with your items and tools, the game showers you with ammo.