Shadow Warrior (2013)
From Before I Play
- Big money pickups are mostly tied to finding secrets, explore the levels.
- Get your sword techniques first, then whatever.
- The most useful magics are healing and the forward + cast knockdown. Barrier is worthless and the liftoff is powerful, but s situational.
- You don't really need to use the guns at all but they make dealing with certain enemies much easier. The fully upgraded SMG with alt-fire is the most damaging thing you'll have for quite a while.
- All that being said, while you won't max out everything in one playthrough, you'll probably get all the skills you want. There no really bad way to spend those points.
- Use the environment. A lot of shit explodes in various interesting ways and you can do a lot of damage that way.