Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2
From Before I Play
- Phys MC is much more viable than in the first game. Magic MC still benefits on the defensive end, though.
- Dances are still great, though they don't seem to hit quite as many times anymore.
- Some of the upgraded Racial Skills are disturbingly broken. Evil Flow in particular brutally shatters the majority of the lategame. Once you get a Python you can wreck enemies' days.
- Tyrant still awesome.
- Unless you're going for the one ending that requires you to get all but one characters' Fate to 4, you don't actually have to save everyone or talk to certain people at certain times to get endings. You do need to get the Anguished One's Fate to 4 if you want his path, but the others are open no matter what.
- It is possible to make demons immune to everything but Almighty. This is awesome. Do it.