From Before I Play
- You can collect surface metal (shiny rocks) with the transport rover.
- Buildings inside domes are not shared between domes, ie if you have a casino in one it will not be used by people in the other. This is supposedly being changed in an upcoming patch.
- However, external buildings can be shared by domes as long as it is within the range of both of them.
- Structures can function outside of drones range, they will just not be maintained.
- The easiest way to transfer drones between hubs is to break them down with the menu in one and build them again with the other. This is free and instantaneous.
- The easiest way to move specialists is to ban them from all other domes with the dome's preference menu. Give them a thumbs down to ban.
- Colonists will produce babies like crazy until there are too many homeless people in the dome.
- There is no reason to have unspecialized colonists. There are buildings where being specialized is a detriment, but they are things like the grocers where it doesn't matter. Send everyone to college.
- Water is the least sustainable resource above all else. Save it where you can, because once its gone it's gone. The small water producers help, but you need a lot spread over a large space to help even one dome.