From Before I Play
- Keep an open mind with the constant cutscenes and battle mechanics. I consider all of them awful but can be made fun.
- People say the third is the best but it shits on the storytelling due to cutbacks.
- Don't bother wasting tech points into stats and only into making your special moves into high speed.
- AWGS are almost useless but have tons of health, avoid flamers/heavy weapons as they make your slow machine slower.
- Do whatever you can to make your attacks elemental and debuff enemies with the opposite element.
- Buy enough of the anti-Gnosis items in Ep.3 to make your characters 100% immune to crystallization. Remember to buy 99 of that cheap full recovery item that has the deadly side-effect. You will be set.