A Plague Tale: Innocence
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Rats are pretty much an instant kill, so do not ever assume that just because it looks like you might be able to sprint through them, you actually can. If there is no direct route to somewhere, the game expects you to make one, always, so play close attention to your environment.
- There will be upgrades, and two of the best are the pouch that lets you craft anywhere as well as the inventory size. Being able to collect more materials is in its own way as useful as having more room for ammunition.
- Get good at that slinging thing, you will need to do it all the time.
- If you're playing on PC I'd recommend turning off Chromatic Aberration. It makes the picture all fuzzy.
- You eventually get a saving throw powder like the shank from TLOU. It's expensive to craft so you think you might just hold off on it, but it can help get you through some of the most difficult encounters and you'll get it back if you die right after.
- The alchemy carts are worth hunting down because crafting supplies are quite scarce along the beaten path.
- If you're ever in what looks like an impossible situation with the rats, there's probably something you need to set on fire or knock down to get them out of the way.