Difference between revisions of "Astral Chain"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 10:23, 10 September 2019
- The game starts you at the 'Casual' difficulty, and won't rank your fights. You can switch 'Standard PT' difficulty after the prologue if you want the traditional P+ experience of being told you suck
- Half the combat system doesn't open up until Chapter 3
- You can recycle cans at recycle bins in the city
- Check out the control options, controller type C is the closest to Bayonetta controls for you Platinum vets
- Anything described as 'Salvage' is vendor trash but hang on to cat food!
- Getting hit doesn't impact your score, feel like that's an unexpected + important note for Platinum vets