Difference between revisions of "Cat Quest"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "* Gear matters a lot more than level for your fighting ability. * The more stats a piece of gear effects the better overall it can be as it upgrades. * Multiple copies of an...")
Latest revision as of 14:03, 21 May 2020
- Gear matters a lot more than level for your fighting ability.
- The more stats a piece of gear effects the better overall it can be as it upgrades.
- Multiple copies of an item increase its overall level and like the player they max out at 99.
- Caves reset every time you go in but the chests inside do not. This can allow for XP/gold grinding
- For some caves there are secret passages that will lead to more chests. Golden chests cannot be opened until you get the key from an island in the south.
- You've only fully cleared a dungeon/cave if there's no longer any symbol next to it.
- Armor does not reduce damage but rather are bonus hitpoints that regenerate when you're not in combat.