Command & Conquer: Renegade
- If playing on a high resolution, enabling the "Double HUD" option from the configuration program (wwconfig.exe) increases the HUD size and lets you see the radar and thus enemy positions properly.
- Enabling "Lock Vehicle Camera to Turret" from the config or in-game options allows for easier vehicle aiming without having to hold down a separate button.
- Follow the game's advice and prioritize NOD officers in the early game, as they can summon endless reinforcements. Rocketeers and snipers are the main threat later on.
- Aim for the head for much better damage, especially with the pistol.
- You can conserve ammo for some weapons like the flamethrower by tapping the fire button instead of holding it down.