Daemon X Machina
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Factory is the main way of changing money into new parts; the Shop generally only sells copies of the parts you develop plus processor upgrades.
- Developing equipment at the factory uses up the base component, takes one mission, and gives you the developed item.
- This isn't actually Armored Core; equipment sells for about 10% of its purchase price, and you can't buy it back.
- Lab Upgrades stack, its not choose one like the icons make it look.
- You will need about 2-3 Legion parts of each armor to develop everything, so if you already have all the parts an enemy has, go for one of those.
- Weapons on pylons don't use up memory while just sitting there
- Always Be (ice) Creaming. You get something for it (after 20 ice creams and Rank C), plus every item you develop gives you a free ice cream!
- Optimal range will ~double your damage with most weapons, but ~triples it with pistols and sniper rifles. Blades have this stat hidden.
- Much of the content is hidden in the coop modes, but all coop missions are reasonably solo-able
- The best way to get rare/3 slot equipment and the only way to get level 4/5 attachments is Exploration missions, the purple console.
- Slot Expansion attachments can be glitched to go with any item in the same category by sorting attachments.