Difference between revisions of "Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "* Go in blind. Enjoy the ride. You can replay chapters if you really want. * There is a postgame mode like in some version of Dangan Ronpa 1 where you can farm up all the cha...")
Latest revision as of 16:27, 29 October 2019
- Go in blind. Enjoy the ride. You can replay chapters if you really want.
- There is a postgame mode like in some version of Dangan Ronpa 1 where you can farm up all the chatting scenes.
- Some of the minigames have changed, so read the instructions.
- The weird Monomi minigame you unlock gets more stages as you clear the game, mostly just for it's own fun and some monocoins.
- The tamogachi minigame can unlock a couple of skills if you want to look up a guide for that. (The steam guide was pretty focus and unspoilery IIRC).
- There's a vending machine in the convenience store that lets you buy unlimited amounts of a limited range of gifts, if you just want to give SOMETHING and the capsule machine is too slow and chunky.