Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- By Devil Summoner on 3DS are you talking about Soul Hackers? It has been a few years since I played it but so details are a bit fuzzy.
- It's on the easy side as far as SMT games go, but being a port of an older game there are some weird cumbersome game mechanics in it.
- Firstly like all SMT games you should always be recruting new demons and fusing them instead of trying to stick with the same ones for a long time. In particular it's an older SMT game so your demons will not level up and learn new skills.
- Until your demons reach max loyalty you have to pay attention to their personality when giving them commands. Giving them commands they like will make them happier (raise loyalty) and on the flipside sometimes demons will ignore your commands if they don't like them. Stolen from GameFAQs:
- Wild - Physical attacks
- Sly - Magic attacks
- Kind - Healing magic and guarding
- Calm - Whatever move makes sense given the circumstances
- Dumb - "GO" instead of directly commanding
- Also when you are asked a question about Hitomi's personality in the beginning of the game, depending on your answer the set of spells that Nemissa will learn will be different.
- Also if you need money you can exchange some of your Magnetite for money at Somatic Energy Institute. Not all of it because your demons consume magnetite every step while they are summoned, but mostly you will have some excess left over that you can sell.