Final Fantasy XVI
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Do sidequests as they become available, they add a lot of character to the overall story. Sidequests marked with a + generally reward you with some sort of permanent upgrade or item recipe.
- There is no postgame where you get to clear up unfinished sidequests, they're meant to be done before the final story mission.
- Mastering an ability allows you to put it in any ability slot.
- Spend AP freely, you can always reset an ability you're not using anymore, and you'll need the AP to upgrade and master those you do.
- You can autosell valuables by pressing the touchpad on the sell menu. It wont sell any of your crafting mats or anything else important.