Forza Horizon 5
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- At the start fast travel is only available to festival sites and houses. If you highlight a location on the map, you'll know if you can fast travel there because the option to fast travel will be shown at the bottom of the screen. This is hard to spot at first.
- If you buy the Buenas Vistas property you can fast travel to any road on the map. You might need to complete a certain mission before you can buy this house, and it costs 2,000,000 credits.
- It's best to unlock and complete the first mission in each of the 6 festivals around Mexico first. This will unlock/reveal all events of all types across the map. For example, you won't see (m)any dirt racing events on the map until you do the first mission of the Horizon Wilds festival.
- Barn finds are easier in drone mode, but it's a bit hidden. Open the menu and go to the "creative hub" section. Drone mode is in the bottom right corner.
- As far as I can tell the only reason to try to get three stars in every story mission is that each set of story missions unlocks a car if you get 3 stars in every mission. You can find these rewards in the Accolades section.