Gregory Horror Show
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- You can peek around corners by standing by the edge and pressing triangle. You'll know you're doing it right if you don't go into first-person view, and just till the joystick to lean around the corner.
- To enter a hiding spot such as under the table in the dining room or inside a closet, face it, hold triangle and walk forward in first-person view. You'll climb in/under it.
- The Gregory Horror Shop in the lobby has items that are necessary for several Souls.
- If you need stars for the shop, go scrounge up herbs in the central garden, or the storage rooms in the basement once it's open.
- Make damn sure you go hunting for the maps when a new floor opens up. Keeping aware of where all the Guests are is paramount for your survival, especially when planning how to grab certain Souls.
- Read all the books you find, they upgrade your mental health substantially.
- Your bedroom is only locked and barred against someone entering when you are inside it....
- On Night 4, do the Clock Father and SonSoul first because it'll be WAAAY harder if you leave it until after the others.