Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Use the search box in the top right or the Game List to find tips.
- Nearly all of the tips in this wiki are from a Something Awful thread. This is just a place to store them.
Adding New Tips
- You need a contributor account to edit the wiki. If you want access, please ask in the Something Awful thread.
- To add tips to an existing page, find it in the Game List or use the search box, then click "Edit", top right.
- If you want to create a new game page, the easiest way is to paste the full title of the game into the search box. You'll see a link to create the page above the search results.
- Add [[Category:Games]] to the end of game pages so they show up on the Game List.
- If a game title starts with "The", use the following category tag to make sure it appears in the correct place in the games list: For "The Legend of Zelda", [[Category:Games|Legend of Zelda]]
- You can hide spoilers by using the "spoiler" CSS class. <div class="spoiler">This is a spoiler.</div> gives you: This is a spoiler.
- You might want to add an alternative title for a game - for example "Final Fantasy 7" as an alternative to "Final Fantasy VII". Create a separate page for the the alternative title as its own page and put the following as the page content: #REDIRECT [[Page Name]]. You should not add the category tag to redirect pages.