Jump to navigation Jump to search
- You can go to the Battlefield Info menu before each level and press right to scroll to the List of Keeps and check to see which keeps have treasure chests.
- Play the campaign mode until you get bored, it'll introduce all the mechanics and game functions and the bonkers ass story.
- Maybe its just me but certain allies AI are borderline useless so you need to bail them out constantly by killing captains and high level enemies near them.
- The game will automatically pick up any materials so in a pinch once an enemy is dying you can bolt to the next enemy/keep and not worry about grabbing that rare drop.
- The real game is the adventure maps. They're where you get the 80-100 hours of playtime trying to grind out and unlock all the weapons and characters.
- If you have any amiibos you get 5 scans per day for unlockables, either a Zelda character specific weapon or some cash and items.
- Paying to level up characters should be saved for when you need to level up a character for specific adventure maps that use them, not for trying to push a main character higher and higher.
- Enemies have weakness types, it's never really mentioned at all but you'll absolutely need to know what elements to use to beat harder maps, i.e Link is weak to darkness, Ganondorf is weak to light etc.