Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Taking the seaweed pack as your first choice is a trap, it's very difficult to reach the first point milestone using them.
- Hops fields can be placed on sand.
- Seaweed fields should be placed in between two sections of land if at all possible. This lets you overlap multiple farms without suffering a penalty.
- Build your houses and mansions in different directions off the City Center, it'll be easier to account for buildings that gain penalties from one or the other later.
- Put off taking the city pack as long as possible.