Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:20, 21 November 2021 by Ahobday (Created page with "* Unless you have Black Goat or extremely good squirrels, 3-sacrifice cards are a trap. 1s and 2s are good, especially with a Cat, but 3s are win-more. * Hyper-offense/damage...")
- Unless you have Black Goat or extremely good squirrels, 3-sacrifice cards are a trap. 1s and 2s are good, especially with a Cat, but 3s are win-more.
- Hyper-offense/damage racing is a valid strategy; there's no penalty to taking a ton of damage as long as you still win.
- Not only can you stand up and walk around and fiddle with things, doing so is necessary to advance the plot at several points.
- Don't hoard your items or wait until the last possible second, some are better used early on in a tough fight to give you some momentum.
- Ouroboros's self-buff is actually permanent, and persists between runs.
- You'll get your own totem eventually, and can get more options for it by visiting the right locations.
- Unless you're specifically building around something else, putting a good ability on your squirrels is probably the best use.
- You can cheese most of the bosses' gimmicks if you plan for it. This is intentional.
- There are multiple possible ways to 'go infinite', and most of them are also intentional.