Difference between revisions of "Judgment"
From Before I Play
(Created page with "== Drone Racing == * Drone parts: ** Use the 250 point frame, not the QR one. ** The QR Code reward engine. ** Not the QR code propeller but the one with the highest speed. *...")
Latest revision as of 12:36, 9 August 2019
- Drone parts:
- Use the 250 point frame, not the QR one.
- The QR Code reward engine.
- Not the QR code propeller but the one with the highest speed.
- Use the lowest rank boost.
- Use the QR Code ESC unit.
- The Boost Start ability really helps. To trigger it hold down accelerate just before the 1 in the countdown appears. Not sure if the wind one has any effect in races. I had it maxed before I started seriously trying.
- Also there is a shortcut in one of the tracks. Whatever the 5th one in the Single Race listing is. After you come out of Millenium Tower you can hang a right through Little Asia. This is required for the Time Trial. This shortcut is not open on the reverse course.
- I'm not sure this does anything, but for me I found using the boost AFTER going through a ring was more effective. You have a few seconds while you are still sped up to hit the boost and get the barrel roll, effectively giving you an additional amount of time at top speed.
- Using the listed parts should put you at 250 points exactly. With this I was able to clear every Time Trial with a bunch of extra time. I was also able to finish the final GP in first reliably except for the final track, which has no boost rings. You can take a few hits, but still have to be careful in tight areas.
- Obviously you still have to have at least a little skill. Memorizing the courses and doing the Time Trials first is advised.
- You can exit and save between races.