Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- It's worth trying out the Heroic camera mode in the Settings if you're playing alone - it zooms in more, and lets you focus on specific enemies by clicking in the right analogue stick
- There's a Tips section in the main menu that explains the game's mechanics in much more detail than the game itself does. If you want to optimise anything about your characters, or pick the right characters for a certain situation, the Tips section will help
- Some infinity trials are unlocked by progressing through the story, but others will say "You cannot play this because you have not unlocked it". The game doesn't seem to explain this anywhere, but playing one trial will unlock the trials next to it, and so on, so if there's a specific trial you want to play you might need to play your way across the grid to get to it.
- There are throwable explosive items in some levels that you can pick up and throw at enemies for extra damage
- It's best to save the XP cubes you'll find for later in the game, when you want to bring a hero into your team but they're under-levelled, since the cubes will make a lot more difference to low-level characters than high-level characters
- In the Team menu you can see what bonuses are available from different hero combinations
- There's nothing in the Options menu to change the difficulty, but if you go back to the main menu, there's a chapter select which lets you choose the difficulty and which of the SHIELD points you want to start at. Doing this doesn't lose you any progress in terms of the level/upgrades of your heroes.