Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
From Before I Play
- Go to Bryyo before Elysia.
- Later on in the game there is a room you can go to in Elysia that will launch probes to all the planets in the game and show you where energy tanks and missle tanks are hidden. useful if you want to 100% the game.
- Look for as many energy tanks as you can possibly find.
- During boss fights, use hypermode sparingly until they're near-death. You'll usually need it to finish them off, and since it eats up your energy if you rely on it too much at the start of the fight, you'll have none left for the end.
- Make sure you build the giant golem on Bryyo.
- Remember to backtrack through old levels once you've gotten weapon upgrades (heat ray, ice missiles, etc.).
- If you get stuck in a level and can't figure out what to do next, try looking at things through your command visor (the one that lets you interact with your ship).