Moon: Remix RPG Adventure
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Go download the manual, the game is old enough to assume the player has it on-hand to teach the important interface elements.
- If the indicator on your clock is white, you're fine if the time passes it as you've got at least one extra day's worth of Love to burn. If it's red, it means you're done if the clock reaches that time.
- Mainline through the story and don't go poking around town until you have to rescue the first animal (it'll occur in the area between Gramby's cottage and town). That's your main go-to for earning Love and Yenom so you can increase how long you can stay awake for. There's several easy-to-catch animals in the area south of the rainbow that'll give you a few Levels on their own and getting those done will really help out early on.
- Once you get your own place, Gramby's cottage is unusable for a bit. If you can't figure out how to help her get some bones from Curio and spend time teaching Tao all his tricks.
- The two beds behave slightly differently; Saving in your own bed will advance time a set duration, sleeping at Gramby's will set the clock to dawn of the following day.
- Just to save you grinding money; It's possible to get the Golden Badge without spending a single Yenom if you can find someone willing to trade for a different one.