Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
- There is a Ratatooie who asks you to invest...
- Some inns offer free breakfast after a stay, one of which you cannot get elsewhere.
- By the first time you encounter a piece of floor that "jumps" because of you, you already have the ability to "harvest" it.
- Enemies sometimes carry badges, but don't worry there is always a guaranteed way to get it without RNG.
- Charlieton, a merchant, appears in Rogueport after Chapter 1 and sells several unique badges, including one that makes the game harder once equipped, if you find the game too easy.