Resident Evil 3 (2020)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Nemesis will drop two upgrades to your handgun early in the game if you can down him. The first time is when he first starts chasing you after you turn on the power. The second time is when he infects a zombie with his tentacle.
- If you aren't worried about your time, take the time to cut all the chains with the bolt cutters as soon as you get it.
- Ammo drops etc for Carlos are separate for those that drop for Jill when you resume control of her. Hoover anything you have space for (and you're gonna want a lot of ammo towards the end of Carlos' second segment before you are Jill again).
- Stuff you don't kill as Carlos may still be hanging round for Jill. Don't trust corpses, never hurts to give them a cautionary slash just in case.
- If you're being methodical don't chuck the lock pick until after the hospital
- If you have the knife and hit aim directly after a perfect dodge (when time slows) it'll do big damage to zombies. Likewise for a gun it'll snap to the enemy and you can get a free headshot or three.
- Carlos' shove is powerful but the timing is harsher than Jill's dodge