Resident Evil Village
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Do not sell meat for cash! It is not renewable! You will open up a much better path for it later in the story, but you are not told this when you first start being able to collect it.
- The first area after the village cannot be accessed again after you leave it.
- The game follows the RE4 tradition of having treasures that can be combined to make far more valuable ones. You can tell if this is true by the item description, if they are named as "combinable". Some of the second halves of those items are spaced far apart, so don't sell off the pieces unless you are truly desperate.
- The map will have each room go from red to blue when all items are taken from it. Said items can be anywhere. Under chairs, inside drawers, even glinting gems in the ceiling. If you want to clean the place out make sure you look up.
- Some horror games demand you stop and fight enemies. This is not one of them. If you can just book it right past enemies then do so. Yes you can get items and cash from their bodies, but a bullet you don't have to spend is often better than one you have to buy.
- Just like RE4, upgrading weapon capacity fully refills your weapon. Burning all the ammo you have loaded will give you a ton of free ammo on more expensive weapons.
- Some weapons have upgrade parts that increase capacity. These also fully refill your weapon, so holding off on equipping them will let you use them as an instant reload in a fight.