Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ether is the only permanent resource.
- Weapons have secondary abilities that carry over between runs but have to be unlocked by using the weapon.
- Whether malignancy is worth the risk is up to you.
- Don't be too disheartened by a bad run. The RNG can be particularly harsh sometimes.
- Blue doorways lead to extra loot. Yellow doorways lead to arena style encounters that lock you in until you defeat the boss.
- Even in the first area there's a lot of stuff that can't be accessed until you have the appropriate tool for it.
- If you're playing online you will find bodies of other players. You can spend ether to "Scavenge" them and receive a portion of their resources, or "Avenge" them to receive ether after defeating the enemy that killed them.
- In a pinch you can rest on the Helios to regain some health.