Sea of Stars
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The game is set in the same universe as The Messenger....sort of. That said, it's entirely un-necessary to play that game and the references to it are extremely small.
- You're told that doing the timed-button-presses (either when attacked or during skills) isn't particularly important. This is a lie. Learn the timing for attacks, both the enemies' and your own. It'll help a lot.
- Don't bother doing any backtracking until the endgame, it's kind of a pain to get around to old areas before then.
- Don't fret too much about the selected stat increases from levelling up, they don't make a particularly noticeable difference.
- Try to break enemy attacks. It's almost always possible to do, but even if you only can break a few of the symbols, at least it'll make the attack weaker.
- There is no penalty to equipping relics that make the game easier.