The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
From Before I Play
- The character creation tool is ridiculously powerful and probably the best creation tool I have ever seen.
- Teleport and Recall are very, VERY useful for getting out of dungeons.
- Some dungeons are impossible. Save before going into one.
- I hate cheating in games. Cheatmode in Daggerfall is a lifesaver for me for the key dungeon location jumping.
- Enchanting weapons is very useful when you have the money. Doing the wizards guild quests are worth it just for that.
- Becoming a Vampire is a blast, but it basically derails whatever you were doing until you do the cure quest.