Trials of Mana (2020)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- When you meet a new party character, the game will give you the chance to play through their journey up to that point. If you choose no, the game will show a video summarising their journey, so you won't miss out on any story.
- In the options menu you can set the dash mode to "Auto" or "Continuous", which will save you from having to click in the left stick except when you first start the game.
- As far as I know the game doesn't tell you this, but you can lock onto an enemy in battle by pressing in the right stick to centre the camera on them.
- All parties are viable, but just like the original Reisz/Hawkeye/Angela don't have access to healing spells. You still seem to get plenty of healing items, just be aware that choosing that particular setup will lock you out of healing magic.
- A few hours into the game a place becomes available where you can reset your training points, so don't worry about putting points into the "wrong" stats early on.