Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 08:24, 28 February 2021 by Ahobday (Created page with "Note that these tips were added when the game was in early access. * You can demolish anything built in your workbench range by equipping a hammer and middle-clicking the mou...")
Note that these tips were added when the game was in early access.
- You can demolish anything built in your workbench range by equipping a hammer and middle-clicking the mouse. Doing so will return all of the demolished thing's components, so feel free to destroy and rebuild things to organise your base as you please.
- You can put markers on the map by double-clicking. You can choose which icons from the bottom right. Right-click to remove markers.
- When you die somewhere far away, put a manual map marker near your corpse just in case. If you die during your corpse run, then the game will remove the old marker and mark your fresh corpse instead, leaving you guessing where your original corpse was.
- Killing bosses opens up new progression options. The second boss's altar requires Ancient Seeds that you get from Greydwarf nests and some elite enemies. If you're wondering about theSwampKey, then it openscrypts in Swamp areas where you can mine Scrap Iron
- You will need to sail to new islands before long. Make sure you carry components to a portal before you depart, and place one at a safe-ish place when you can. Of course, also make sure there's a spare portal in your camp to link it to.
- Take good care while parking your boat. When you land, make sure your boat doesn't have its sails up, or there's a bigger chance it will get blown away into the sea. That's why you want to be ready with the portal.
- Gold, rubies, amber and amber pearls are spent at a merchant, who is an extreme pain in the arse to find, at least at this point. He lives somewhere in Black Forest, potentially somewhere at the arse end of the world.