From Before I Play
- The bugs you see crawling about are also money, run over golden ones whenever you see them.
- Talk to everyone, you can get hints what to trade and how to avoid a rather cold welcome when you move to next world.
- Do you see your cursor sprays paint on dialog screen walls? In one of three "seasons" it blows away the wall as if it's sand, and there are sometimes good things hidden under there, but the owner won't be pleased about you stealing those.
- Many things in the world that look like landscape can be opened, but sometimes only when you reach appropriate levels of luck or authority, mash that open button whenever near anything suspicious regardless.
- Don't be shy to savescum on tabutasks, they range from mind-numbingly easy to practically impossible with no relation to size of the promised payout.