Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Not everything is unlocked immediately, so just keep doing campaign missions. Usually when you meet someone, they appear on your ship offering a service after.
- Just beware of how it determines upgrades on the tooltip. It may say is +6 levels above your current gear item, but it may replace a useful stat for a totally useless one for your setup. For example sniper ranged bonus for faster speed when not within an enemy radius.
- Save some of the random single map drops you get for later, as at the start they can be rather hard.
- Sniper rifles are amazing OP. You can select which part of the body to aim at, but the head can cause instant death even to elite bosses.
- A sniper rifle with an AoE attack makes a great side attack to the single target attack I just mentioned above.
- Melee attacks are better than pewpewpew when you have a lot of lowbies standing around together. So learn when to toggle TAB between stances.
- In some places you may see remote mines or turrets to place. Use them, as they can help.
- There are progress unlocks, like deal 500,000 damage to Chaos, that unlock perks or even new talent trees to invest points into. So concentrate on unlocking them if you want to specialize deeper.