Yakuza: Like a Dragon
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:32, 12 November 2020 by Ahobday (Created page with "* Every time you see a new cab, go up to it and interact with it. You don't need to go anywhere, but the act of interacting with it adds it to your list of fast travel locatio...")
- Every time you see a new cab, go up to it and interact with it. You don't need to go anywhere, but the act of interacting with it adds it to your list of fast travel locations. Otherwise, unlike previous Yakuza games, new cab locations are never added.
- Gear is a huge, huge boost to your defense and attack, especially early game. Saving up to buy shoes is the difference between taking damage and chip damage early on. Be aware the second dungeon in the game will not let you enter it until Ichiban has armor on his head, body, and feet in case you plan to blow your money everywhere.
- The story gate keeps your ability to change jobs until chapter 4 when it makes you learn you can do it/how it works. After that point, if you want to swap jobs you need to physically go back to Hello Work and talk with Ririka, not the director.
- When you go to a restaurant you may notice there are special combo meals that give perks. The easiest way to find out what they are is to order 1 of everything at the restaurant in question which will unlock all of them at once.
- You gain no more bond XP with your party members once you've hit their lock until you do the dialog at the bar to progress those conversations, so always be going back to the bar to do their drink link once its ready