Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
From Before I Play
- Remember you can shoot the enemies even during stealth parts. This will save you A LOT of hassle.
- Some bosses are trivial if you have enough stun blasts.
- The counter ability is so hard to pull off it's worthless.
- You'll want to upgrade your shield and staff the most.
- You have a move that makes Monkey hit with his staff in a wide angle and pushes enemies away - this is very useful and gives you some time and space to avoid being surrounded.
- The enemies are very fast, surprisingly so, and can kill you in seconds if you mess up.
- The most important thing about fighting is positioning - shooting and stunning (which gets unlocked later in the game) with the staff is pretty damn useful.