South Park: The Fractured but Whole
From Before I Play
- Status effects last a certain number of turns; you can't stack Bleeding up to five times, as opposed to Stick of Truth.
- You can switch powers around freely between any class you choose. You can talk to the Coon to change your class.
- The combat system is now grid based, so make sure you have at least one power with some range to it. Items are also restricted to a certain area around your character.
- Artifacts increase your Might, so you can dress up however you'd like. Might is a measure of your power.
- Artifacts affect a lot of combat stuff, including the power of status effects, knock back combo damage, team health, critical damage through getting timed hits, and ultimate recharge.
- You can change your team up before battle begins.