From Before I Play
- I don't know if I missed it but it never told me and I learned by accident, but you're able to stop and turn around trains by clicking on their icons.
- There is a colorblind mode in settings that replaces the little symbols on each train and station with letters. I turned it on because I'm colorblind but later levels can have up to 8 stations and trains all over the place so its probably bound to be a good option for anybody because its more clear.
- Annual taxes are charged when January comes around and if you run out of money at that point, the level is a failure even if you have a train just about to arrive and get you more money. For that reason, in the early going, try to avoid the temptation to set up train tracks all over the place. Build them as needed when a level first starts.
- I don't think its really ever necessary to schedule additional trains other than to meet optional objectives. Usually, if you deliver most of the trains on time and don't waste too much money, you'll get through the level.
- If you leave a train in a station for too long, it will depart on its own.