Brave Fencer Musashi
From Before I Play
- Do not take the Legendary Quilt.
- The game is pretty much almost entirely jumping puzzles.
- Press START to see a hint as to how to advance the story.
- When in doubt, absorb a nearby enemy's ability. That solves almost any problem that can't be solved by Muashi's basic skills.
- Once you activate that Wind Crest in Chapter 6, you can't go back for the rest of the game.
- Once you get the rocksalt, go to the huge slug-rock in Somnolent forest.
- In the Frozen Palace, there's a big, burly enemy called a SlowGuy. Let him grab you and throw you; this will advance you further.
- After your second trip through Steamwood, go to the Grillin' Reservoir and look for a Fire Crest.
- After you get the Wind Scroll, go up to the Gondola Station.